Pokemon Go, getting you out of your couch

1468421839-5358
Pokemon has made a strong comeback this year with Nintendo's location based game for Android and IoS called 'Pokemon Go'. Facebook's timeline, Instagram and Twitter feeds are loaded with hunters prying around streets catching pokemons in exchange for points and level ups.
So, I wondered what the craze was all about and downloaded the .apk file (since theapp is yet to be released in India).
While there is nothing to brag about the Interface of the game, the main highlight, in my opinion is that it makes you 'walk'. This is unlike any 'trending' game to have ever been released.
I'm quite confident that if I keep playing on, not only would I have a handsome inventory of pokemons, my legs would thank me for finally getting my couch potato self outside. (More)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Flipkart-ebay deal and the high stake battle with Amazon

Amazon now has customers in 100% serviceable pin-codes in India: Jeff Bezos

Hypertension drug recall by USFDA shot in the arm for some drug majors