Samsung SUHD 55KS9000: Great all-rounder

1468774781-0921
There was lava all around and it seemed the end of the world was near. Yet, at the very last moment, the captain expertly manoeuvred his ship to escape into the realm of the unknown - space. It was one heck of a voyage, and by the end of it, I was drenched in sweat. The air-conditioner was off!
Coming back to reality, I was watching an ultra-high definition version of Star Trek: Into the Darkness in my living room on the Samsung SUHD 55KS9000 (Rs 2.99 lakh) and I had managed to switch off the AC in my engrossed state. Surveying the stars in pitch black, I was startled when the camera suddenly panned to a shot within the spaceship - it was all so clear and brilliant, yet didn't hurt the eye.
The TV from Samsung's latest line is a stunner. Sporting a curved screen, it is practically devoid of a bezel; the smooth lines continue on the back - possibly the most aesthetic I've seen on a TV till date. (Read More)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Flipkart-ebay deal and the high stake battle with Amazon

Amazon now has customers in 100% serviceable pin-codes in India: Jeff Bezos

Duties on life saving drugs hiked